Sunday, April 15, 2012

Back In Action

I have decided to relaunch my blog and focus on the things in my life that I feel are important launching points for discussion and education. I will attempt to entertain and enlighten (a bold task I know)everyone who graces my blog with their attention. I will mainly talk about issues that relate to my daily life encounters that spark my need to speak out on a particular issue. Most of these points of interest will no doubt include: Religion, Psychology, Parenting, Life Goals, Empowerment and other such launching points.

If anyone reads this blog, which I hope will happen, then feel free to comment and question any topic or idea that you or I have. I am very open minded (or should I say tolerant) of anyone who has something to ask of me or comment about. So please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment